- Sign up for our Introduction to Winter Sports (Friday afternoon group) to learn cross-country skiing, skating and snowshoeing! See our other activities here.
- Join a club or a group! Here are several suggestions (2nd sheet!). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r7xnwn5_8To9bfzbQ6wNIE8TQpBm6ovSLC9RgiaKiOI
- Register for a cross-country ski lesson on Mount Royal with Les Amis de la montagne (adults or children).
- Register for a cross-country ski lesson in Montreal’s nature parks with GUEPE, for adults or children.
- Take a skating lesson at the Atrium (place Bonaventure), or find a local arena that offers skating lessons in your neighbourhood.
- Take a downhill ski or snowboarding lesson (adults and kids) near Angrignon metro station at the Pente à neige!
- Free downhill ski lessons for kids ages 5 to 8 in Longueuil and Laval!
To register for our activities: please contact the Milton-Park Recreation Association at https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/programs or 3555 St-Urbain Street or 514.872.0566. Questions? [email protected]