Hike up to the summit of Mount Royal while practicing your French and English OR your French and Spanish in small groups!
When? Saturday October 30th
Where? Meet beside the Mordecai Richler gazebo at the bottom of Mount Royal here – https://goo.gl/maps/ELwmoKrwvcD3bRY36
Cost: $5 plus taxes. This amount is reimbursable in the form of a credit with the Milton-Park Recreation Association as long as you truly participate in the activity.
Register online with the Milton-Park Recreation Association via one of the below links or call us at 514.872.0566 x 0. You’ll receive practical information in your confirmation email once registered.
- Group 1: Hiking and French-English from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm – https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3499285
- Group 2: Hiking and French-English from 9:45 am – 12:45 pm – https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3499286
- Group 3: Hiking and French-English from 10 am – 1 pm – https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3499288
- Group 4: Hiking and French-SPANISH from 10:15 am – 1:15 pm – https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3499290
The activity will take place rain or shine. Other groups will be added as needed.
Also, please fill out this form if you’d like to help out as a volunteer guide on October 30th! https://forms.gle/gKQAKB1RykfcyZQS9
Special COVID-19-related measures:
- Participants will need to accept an acknowledgement of risks form in order to register.
- We will follow current health regulations and will inform you when you register.
- You will need to present a valid vaccine passport and photo ID in order to participate.
The Intercultural Outdoor Recreation Program is co-delivered by the Association récréative Milton-Parc and the Maison de l’Amitié. This activity is funded in part by the ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration, la Ville de Montréal and the Government of Canada.