Try stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) with our group! Discover a calm section of the grandiose St. Lawrence River. You’ll learn the basics, security, how to move around and how to stay balanced. This course will be given by a certified instructor at KSF.
Where? Meet directly onsite at 7770 boulevard de Lasalle
Regular rate: $40 plus taxes. This is KSF’s group rate.
Reduced rate for low-income newcomers to Canada: $5 plus taxes. To access this reduced rate, while registering, please confirm that your current situation corresponds to all 4 of the criteria listed in this article. This is an honour system – please respect the criteria so that this discount can continue to exist in the future!
Schedule and registration links:
Wednesday July 21st from 5 – 7:30 pm
- Register at the regular rate: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3357431
- Register at the reduced rate : https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3357442
Friday July 23rd from 5 – 7:30 pm
- Register at the regular rate: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3357432
- Register at the reduced rate: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3357445
Friday July 30th from 5 – 7:30 pm
- Register at the regular rate: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3357433
- Register at the reduced rate: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/3357447
This activity will take place rain or shine, but could be cancelled, even at the last minute, in case of dangerous conditions.
Special measures to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- You’ll need to accept an online acknowledgement of risk while registering, and will also have a form to fill onsite.
- Distancing is mandatory onsite.
- Please do not attend this activity if you have symptoms of COVID-19, if you are waiting for test results or have been in close contact with someone waiting for test results, or if you have travelled in the past 14 days.
Practical information will be sent to you along with your registration confirmation. Please contact the coordinator with any questions: email@example.com
This activity is part of the Plein air interculturel program, co-presented by ARMP and the Maison de l’amitié. We thank KSF for the organisation, as well as the Programme de soutien aux activités sportives et de loisirs nautiques for its support of this activity.