Come discover Montreal’s best urban hike, while participating in a French-English language exchange! Admire beautiful fall colours, viewpoints and summits along this nearly 15 km loop on the Mountain. Half the outing will take place in English and half in French. Bring a picnic lunch to eat along the trail. Please note that the outing will take place rain or shine but that the route could be adjusted based on the weather.
Cost: $15 plus taxes ($5 for low-income newcomers to Canada). If you are a low-income newcomer, please write us at [email protected] and confirm that your situation corresponds to all of the criteria in the above link. Then we will explain how to register with a discount. Please be in touch – it would be great to have you!
Registration: online via the Milton Park Recreation Association here: https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/2908906 You will be able to pay by credit card or otherwise by ‘e-cheque’ if you don’t have a credit card. See here to learn more.
Special COVID-19-related measures:
- Smaller groups.
- Online registration only.
- Participants will need to accept an acknowledgement of risks form in order to register.
- No exchange of objects or papers onsite.
- Distance of 2 m between participants
- The language exchange component will happen while we are on wider trails.
- Other procedures will be shared with registered participants.
Questions? [email protected]
This activity is organised by the Intercultural Outdoor Recreation Program, presented by the Milton-Park Recreation Association and the Maison de l’amitié,,with the support of MEC and the City of Montreal. Thanks!