We’re thrilled to be able to offer this activity once again this summer. This summer, come hiking on Mount Royal and in the neighbourhood while practicing your French and English! We’ll walk, get fresh air and exercise, and have a weekly language exchange with neighbours! Just wear decent walking shoes – sometimes we’ll venture onto smaller trails! Rain or shine.
When: 10 Thursday evenings starting July 9th, from 6 – 7:45 pm or so.
Where: We will meet at the bottom of the Mountain at the Mordecai Richler gazebo.
Cost: $60 ($10-$60 for low-income newcomers to Canada) to sign up for 10 outings, TAXES INCLUDED, plus an annual $10 membership card to the Association Récréative Milton-Parc. If you are a low-income newcomer, please write me at [email protected] and confirm that your situation corresponds to all of the criteria in the above link. Then I will explain how to register with a discount. Please be in touch – it would be great to have you!
REGISTRATIONS: Our registrations this summer are online-only because our offices are still closed. Please register via https://www.amilia.com/store/en/armp/shop/activities/2654490 You will be able to pay by credit card or otherwise by ‘e-check’ if you don’t have a credit card. See here to learn more.
Special COVID-19-related measures:
- Smaller groups. Two hiking leaders.
- Online registration only. No trial outings for now.
- Participants will need to accept an acknowledgement of risks form in order to register.
- No exchange of objects or papers onsite.
- New meeting place that will permit social distancing (Mordecai Richler gazebo)
- Distance of 2 m between participants
- The language exchange component will happen while we are on wider trails.
- Other procedures will be shared with registered participants.
Questions? [email protected]