Come try our snowshoes and cross-country ski equipment for free in order to celebrate the 10th winter of the Intercultural Outdoor Recreation Program!
When? Saturday February 22nd from 2 – 5 pm
Where? We are located in Jeanne-Mance Park at the corner of Duluth West and Avenue du Parc, just across from Mount-Royal Park.
For whom? Our gear is sized for adults but could also work for teenagers. Our snowshoes are all the same size and adapt to various boot sizes. We will have cross-country ski boots that start at size 4 (35) and go to size 16 (49). We will be lending cross-country skis and poles for a variety of adult sizes. No equipment will be loaned to minors unaccompanied by an adult.
What to bring?
- Photo ID – a driver’s licence, your RAMQ (health insurance) card, or passport.
- Dress warmly because equipment loan and eventual line-ups will all be outdoors!
- Please wear winter boots that come up above your ankles for snowshoeing. No high heels!
- First come, first served. No reservations. Numbers are limited.
- The last loan will happen at 3:30 pm. The last return will happen at 4:45 pm.
- This activity could be modified or cancelled in case of dangerous weather conditions. Please follow our updates on the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/172090500755210/
Questions? [email protected]
This activity is organised by Plein air interculturel, a program that is co-delivered by the Association récréative Milton-Parc and the Maison de l’Amitié. Thank you to our partners, funders, volunteers and donors, including MEC, Sport et loisir de l’île de Montréal/Kino-Québec/le gouvernement du Québec, la député de Westmount-Saint-Louis, l’Arrondissement du Plateau Mont-Royal and more!